The approval process includes the following steps:
- Patient and/or Family requests assistance.
- FINISH Sarcoma Co-Founder presents anonymous application to Board of Directors.
- Request for Assistance is reviewed by FINISH Sarcoma Board of Directors and/or approved or denied.
- Submitter is notified of approval or denial via email.
- If approved, check disbursement request is made to The Community Foundation of Carroll County.
- Recipient will receive a check from the FINISH Sarcoma Fund, a Component Fund of the Community Foundation of Carroll County.
NOTE: Funding Assistance will be disbursed as funds are available.
Criteria for Assistance
- Patient must have been diagnosed and treated for Sarcoma, AND
- Patient must be a resident of: Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia or Ohio.
Confidentiality and Privacy
Your privacy is important to us! The personal and confidential information provided in the Request for Assistance application will not be shared with anyone, except:
- to process the request for assistance,
- to notify application status, and
- to send funds to the recipients and/or their families.